At Amedisys, our team of home health and hospice specialists offer expertise in managing the complex needs of your patients. If you have patients who could benefit from home healthcare and hospice to address chronic and terminal conditions such as CHF, cancer, COPD, diabetes and kidney disease, Amedisys can help.
We can help make hospital visits shorter and less frequent home-based skilled nursing, rehabilitation and chronic disease management. The focus is on recovery, quality of life and independence.
· Skilled nursing
· Home health aides
· Specialty rehabilitation programs
· Physicial therapy
· Occupational therapy
· Speech therapy
· Medical social workers
· Chronic care programs
Hospice care is provided to patients with a life expectancy of six months or less, wherever the patient calls home. Care is delivered by specially trained physicians, nurses, certified nursing assistants, social workers, chaplains and vounteers.
· All medications, medical equipment and supplies related to the terminal illness
· Physician services to provide pain and symptom management
· Nursing and home health aides
· Support through social workers and chaplains
· Volunteer services to provide companionship
· Bereavement services up to 13 months after a loss
If you have patients who would benefit from home health or hospice care, please connect with us
so we can consult you on the right care plan.